Combs Veterinary Clinic is seeking a Full Time Customer Service Representative/Receptionist.
We are a progressive 2-3 doctor Small Animal clinic located on the West side of Bloomington; a short drive from IU campus. Our staff is small, but tightly-knit; and we are excited to be able to add another Customer Service Representative to our family.
Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) or Receptionists are responsible for the first and last impression a client makes when visiting a veterinary clinic. A friendly, calm, and assuring personality is essential to being a successful CSR.
Customer Service Representative (CSR) duties include but are not limited to:
– Managing multiple lines of communication in a friendly manner
– Maintaining accurate client and patient records
– Answering questions related to our services and products
– Processing financial transactions accurately
– Scheduling appointments efficiently
– Communicating effectively and efficiently with Nursing and Vet Team
– Maintaining cleanliness of workspace and lobby area
– Friendly, welcoming personality
– Knowledge of veterinary products and services
– Problem solving
– Documentation and record keeping skills
– Ability to manage multiple phone lines
– Intermediate computer proficiency
– Active Listening
– Excellent Multi-tasking, organization, and time-management
– Ability to work well in a stressful environment
We utilize Avimark hospital software. Familiarity with this program is preferred, but not required.
Benefits include paid vacation and Continuing Education (if applicable), health/dental/vision insurance, and pet health care discounts.
Previous administrative experience is necessary, preferably in a healthcare or veterinary setting. Weekends (2-3 Saturdays/month) and some evenings may be required
Applicants must be over 18 years of age, have a High School diploma or equivalent, have reliable transportation, and be able to pass a drug screening.
Please submit resumes in person or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org